In Reply to: Re: salt refining machinery posted by T.R.KANDASAMY on 05/23/03 at 9:47 AM:
I am a B.E Mechanical engineering having 7 years experiance in project, at present iam working as a project enginner in saudi arabia.
In India i worked as a project incharge in turn key based salt refining plant project. I am well experianced in salt washery system (eluetration tank,washing tank, etc) as well as fluid bed dryer, hot airgenerator in drying section.
so i would like to offer myself to do this project.
here with i am enclosing my bio data for your reference.
i am awaiting your valuable reply.
thanks and regards,
65/417 MHB Colony,
SP Nagar, Ambernath (W), Thane 421501.
Phone: 00 91 251 2688718.
POSITION APPLIED FOR : PROJECT ENGINEER &
Date of Birth: : 10TH August 1975.
Sex : Male.
Martial Status : Married, 1 daughter.
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
Passport Details : A 5217608, Issued at Trichy on 17.04.1998,
Valid till 16.04.2008.
Hobbies : Reading, Badminton , cricket and Cooking.
YEAR QUALIFICATION INSTITUTION MAJOR
1988 Bachelors of PSNA Engineering college Mechanical
Engineering Madurai Kamaraj University
2003 M.B.A Madurai Kamaraj University Marketing
COMPUTER LITERATURE :
YEAR QUALIFICATIONS COMMENTS
1996 AUTOCAD R 13 Master cad computers.
2001 AUTOCAD 2000 In company training.
2001 M.S.OFFICE & INTERNET In company training.
YEAR QUALIFICATIONS COMMENTS.
þ2003 Industrial Fire and Safety Fire fighting course.
2001 Internal Quality Auditor In Company training
PERIOD COMPANY & KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS.
28.10.2001. Saudi Paint Co Ltd , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
to date. Saudi Paint Co Ltd, one of the leading paint manufacturing company in Riyadh having a technology transfer tie up with Ms. BASF Drucksysteme GmbH, Germany.
I am a Project engineer cum Maintenance engineer in this Company, my KRA’s are:
1) Design and Drawing of machine location lay out for proposed Printing ink plant , Raw material ware house , Finished goods ware house , laboratory and the location lay out of the factory
to get the approval for SADF loan.
2) Design and Drawing of machine location lay out and locating platform for 10 T capacity Rein Plant .
3) Estimation, Fabrication, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of 10 T capacity Rein Plant .
4) Design and Drawing of machine location platform for 6000 US Gallon capacity Dispersing machine.
5) Fabrication and Installation of the machine location platform.
6) Design and Drawing of machine location lay out for 600 kg Pilot Resin plant. Fabrication, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of 600 kg capacity pilot Rein Plant .
7) Design and Drawing of machine location lay out for solvent recovery plant. Fabrication, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of solvent recovery Plant .
8) Installation, commissioning and maintenance of colour matching Dispensers under the supervision of REXSON SYSTEMS LIMITED,
9) Installation, commissioning and maintenance of PAINTCO Printing ink plant.
10) Operation and Maintenance of Paint, Printing Ink , solvent recovery plant and Resin plant machineries with ISO 9002 relevant documents.
During this period I was worked in the following Laboratory and Production machines.
Reactor, Boiler ,Pumps (various types), cooling tower , water chilling plant, heat exchangers, condensers, agitators, Dispersing machines,
Flow meters, compressors, blowers, extractors, vibro filters, sand mills and triple roll mill.
Pneumatic operated colour dispensing systems, automatic filling machines and AEROSOL production plant.
1998 march – 2001 SUPERTECH PROJECT AND SYSTEMS, MUMBAI, INDIA.
Supertech project and systems were Designers and manufacturers of Free flow iodized salt refining plants, Industrial drying and material handling systems for food and chemical industries
I was the Project In charge when I left Supertech project and systems and My KRA’s were:
1) Design and Drawing of machines and location lay out for free flow iodized salt refining plants, industrial drying and material handling systems for food and chemical industries
2) Fabrication of Food and chemical industries machines.
3) Estimation, Installation, Commissioning and maintenance of Food and chemical industries machines.
4) Operation and maintenance of Food and chemical industries machines and imparting training for operators.
5) Modification and implementation of the machines after evaluation of commissioning.
During this period I was worked in the fabrication and installation of the following Production machines.
Fluid bed dryer, boilers, bucket elevators, belt conveyors, screw conveyors, blowers, compressors, mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel reacting vessels, vibro screens, vibro feeders , pneumatic operated automatic packing machines.
PROJECT WORK AND REFERENCES :
1 ) WELLBRINES CHEMICALS LTD, CHENNAI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
12.5 MT/Hr capacity salt refining plant.
Mr. Shankar , General Manager – Projects.
Mr. Prabhakar Rao , General Manager – Operations.
2 ) DHANANJAYA SALT WORKS, TUTICORIN, TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
3 MT/Hr capacity salt refining plant.
Mr . Mani , Managing Director.
3 ) SATYAM RASAYAN PRIVATE LIMITED, GANDHIDHAM, GUJARAT, INDIA.
12.5 MT/Hr capacity salt refining plant.
Mr. N.J.Paul , Vice president.
4 ) TERAPANTH FOODS LTD, GANDHIDHAM, GUJARAT, INDIA.
25 MT/Hr capacity salt refining plant.
Mr.B.V.Rao, works manager.
Mr.Rathola, production manager.
1996 –1998 NIBI GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, MUMBAI, INDIA.
This was my first job after graduation and I learnt drawing, estimation, costing, fabrication, inspection of pressure vessels, storage tanks, steel structural works and installation, commissioning of project works.
PROJECT WORK : OWENS CORNING INDIA LIMITED, MUMBAI, INDIA.
MY SKILL SETS:
1) I am assertive.
2) I have excellent leadership skills, am a team player and can take charge of any situation. I am also an expert in motivating team members to optimise their output.
3) I am honest, hard working and very persistent.
4) I have an analytical mind. I am good at working on problems and sorting out logistic issues.
5) I plan my work and work according to my plan, to meet my targets and goals.
6) I have excellent communication skills.
7) I can see both the macro and the micro view of a given situation.
8) I am a certified Internal Quality Auditor.
9) I have 8 years of experience in manufacture and maintenance of various type production machines.
10) I am computer literate and have a good command over MS Word and EXCEL.
11) I believe that a job is complete when every thing is squared up and put away.
12) My approach to any problem is to offer a solution rather than a product. Finally, it is the quality of the solution that ensures repeat business. I am also fully aware of the 75:25 rule of business.