E-Base Media LibrarySM
Corporate media libraries are rarely leveraged to their potential. E-Base Media LibrarySM allows Corporations to share photography, charts, documents, sound, images, drawings, prints, schematics, and other forms of electronic media securely throughout the organization utilizing a web enabled password-protected interface. E-Base Media LibrarySM will synergize the collaboration among individuals within your Company while allowing it to more efficiently collaborate with its Customers and Vendors.
E-Base Media LibrarySM provides our Clients with immediate Return On Investment from electronic assets while and greatly contributing to the creation of a Learning Organization by allowing them to convert intellectual property into intellectual capital.
The following is a list of just some of the benefits of using the E-Base Media LibrarySM:
· Upload Files from Anywhere in the World through a Standard Internet Browser accessing a Secured Website
· Retrieve Files from Anywhere in the World through a Standard Internet Browser accessing a Secured Website
· DynamicIndexingSM allows you to retrieve files by virtually any attribute you define. Examples are project name, creator name, date, file type, department, customer, work order, vendor name, and customer name.
· Integrate with accounting processes
· Integrate with your Human Resource department
· Integrate with work order processing
· Integrate with engineering and design department
· Version control
· Integrate with project management
· Allow your customers to upload files and discriminatively retrieve files made available to them
· File management
· Enhanced telecommuting opportunities
The power of this tool is truly tremendous. If you are already starting to envision the opportunity and efficiency this application will create within your organization, please contact us today. If not, contact us anyway and we will assist you in customizing this application to provide your organization with an immediate return on its electronic media.
E-Base Interactive, Inc.